Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Great Top - Four Ways

Being lucky enough to not only know, but to be friends with the very talented Jodi Salmonson of Martinique Resortwear, I am the happy owner of her newest design, a lovely brown and aqua sheer top, with mother-of-pearl accents. 

Since most things in my closet are of the brown variety, this top seems to go with practically everything I own.  So this morning I spent a fun hour styling my new possession. I have created four outfits, all of them featuring the Martinique top.  Which one is your favorite?


#1. Dress: Zara, tights: H&M, shoes: Dollhouse,
bracelet: from Germany.


#2. Dress:Martinique, shoes: Dollhouse, 
sunglasses:Marc by Marc Jacobs.


#3. Skirt: Banana Republic, tube top: H&M,
shoes: Steven by Steve Madden, bracelet: 
ZsuzsaB.


#4. Top: H&M, pants: Zara, 
boots: Steve Madden.


Mother-of-pearl detailing with crochet hem.

You can find Jodi's designs at http://www.martinique-resortwear.com/. The above pictures were all taken by my son Nicholas.

3 comments:

  1. Nekem a 2. variacio tetszik a legjobban, nagyon elegans! D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook-on is a 2. vezet. :-)

    ReplyDelete