Friday, March 8, 2013

A Lovely Kaneohe Garden

Aloha Readers,

I know I have been absent lately, took a two-month break, but I am finally back! Lots happened in the past couple of months. Took two trips to the mainland and a mini vacation here in Hawaii.  Visited many beautiful places, including this garden that I wanted to share with you today.

This was a property in Kaneohe, HI, that was for sale about a month ago. It has since sold. The house itself was ok, but the gardens were spectacular! Yes, gardens, as there were several.  The previous owner definitely had a green thumb, as these pictures prove. I hope whoever the lucky new owner is, will appreciate the beauty of this place.


Air plants along the stone steps

lava rock, old wood fencing, ceramic pots and a stone lantern 

The potting shed from across the top level lawn

Wouldn't you want to have a lovely potting shed like this?

Its ricketiness only adds to its charm

Potted plants surround a tree 

Water lilies in a pot nestle among the plants


Colorful bromeliads

Air plants hang from a small tree

Just perfect!


Pots along the steps to the lower garden

Staghorn fern on a tree


What do you think? Isn't this garden beautiful? I wish I had more time to take photos. Mahalo to my friend Debbie who took me to this unique property.




No comments:

Post a Comment