Sunday, April 28, 2013

Renovating the Budapest Apartment: Fall Progress

As promised earlier, here is the second installment in the apartment renovation series.  These pictures were sent to me by email.  Until I get to see the transformed space in June, this is how I checked on the progress. Emails, photos and Skype.  Of course, I can't wait to see it in real life!


The dining area with the three new windows. At this point all the masonry work was done on the inside.



The corner of the living room with a new window and the new glass doors.  



The double glass doors open up to the terrace and garden. 

View from the dining area to the kitchen and living area. The white panels on the ceiling are the heating.

Another photo of the living room


Looking in from the outside to the living/dining areas

The bathroom window

What do you think? Can you picture how the space will look? I will be following with some more photos soon. Until then, Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment