Monday, October 21, 2013

A Small Table Gets a Facelift

While on my recent pumpkin painting adventure, I decided to splash some blue paint on a small table we created a while back. Below are some before and after pictures.



We made this table from an old barstool on which we cut and secured a circular piece of plywood for a top.  I was looking for a table to go in size and height with my outdoor chairs at the front of the house, and when finding one with exact dimensions proved to be difficult, we decided to upcycle some of the stuff lying around the garage- and voila, this table was created. Originally it was spray-painted dark brown. Over the past two years, the spray-paint started to wear off and a better paint job was called for.

Luckily, I still had some of my trusty bright blue paint in stock. I knom, you must be chuckling, thinking "What else is she going to paint bright blue next?" Guess we will just have to see...

For now, I think I am done painting things bright blue. However, I still have a bit of paint left, so we'll never know.

Here is the finished project, my little blue table in on the front terrace. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment