Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Oh Those Lanikai Views...

Early in January I worked on this property in Lanikai.  The house is built high on the hillside, and this is what you see from the front porch:


Not bad, huh?  I tried not to get distracted by this beautiful view.


It is a three bedroom, four bath kama'aina estate, offered for $2.9 million.  Don't have that kid of money? You can still come along with me for the tour below.




I could have breakfast at this outdoor table just off the kitchen any day really. 


Or hang out in the afternoon with a good book on the front porch. Sliding pocket doors open the living room to the outside.




There is a terrace in the back, and steps lead to the small house in the garden that would make a perfect yoga/ meditation room. Or an office, depending on what your priorities may be. 


The kitchen is awesome! It was a joy to stage. Clean lines, white cabinets, warm wood floor.  The only color I wanted to introduce here was green, which goes lovely with the blue-grey of the countertops.


The aforementioned breakfast area is just outside the sliding doors.


There is a small bar opposite the gas cooktop, perfect for someone to keep the cook company while dinner is prepared, or for a child (or two) to do homework. Yes, I went with the friend keeping company route with my staging.


The meditation room in the back garden. 




The spa-like master bath has the same grey-blue color scheme as the kitchen.  


The master bedroom boasts incredible views also.  Imagine waking up to the sun rise over the Mokolua islands just out your window.

This was a fun project for me, despite having to lug furniture up the steps.  I am sure this house will make its new owners very happy.  If you are interested, contact Anne Oliver at Coldwell Banker Honolulu. 

Many thanks to Anne for providing me with these beautiful photos taken by Andy Landgraf of 360 Property Videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment